Cambridge (remote for now), MA · Job # 8699RK
Join E-commerce start-up founders as they create and grow their 3rd Award-winning E-commerce success story! This highly impactful Principal role will collaborate with other exceptional SWE talent to grow this early-stage start-up into the next industry leader. You will continue to be at the top of your game learning new technologies and jumping in wherever you can add the most value!
- Highly Collaborative opportunity to create product offerings from idea to release in fast-paced environment.
- Wear many hats and jump in where you can make the most impact in product feature design/development/AB testing/adaptations for changing market/consumer needs.
- Keep up with tech trends and recommend the best new technology and new methodologies as the company evolves and grows.
- Continuously learn and grow your tech skills
- Track record of building scalable, full stack web solutions
- Experience with Java, ES6, and/or Python
- Full Stack engineer with strong back-end skills
- React/Next.js experience would be a huge plus
- Solid experience with SQL and caching strategies
- Familiarity with cloud environments like Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Azure
- You are excited to jump in to learn new technologies and bring enthusiasm to take on what needs to get done!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering