"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Burlington, MA · Job # 8033BK
Our client company is a young organization with a challenge to re-invent retailing through robotics.
- You are a Senior Machine Vision Engineer with a passion to design, build, and maintain vision-based solutions to complex business requirements.
- You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and reliability.
- You will have a background in point cloud processing, cv image processing, machine learning, and production application development.
- You will design computer vision solutions to solve complex real-time automation problems
- You will help to architect, implement, and optimize robust production software with high reliability, up time, and performance requirements
- C++, Matlab (4+ years of industry experience)
- OpenCV or equivalent (2+ years industry experience)
- 2D & 3D point cloud vision application development experience
- Common development tools and practices: environments, compilers, versioning (i.e. git), software configuration management, defect tracking, and peer review methodologies
- Ability to independently develop and test production ready code
- Must be experienced/ please no recent college grads
- Excellent problem solving skills - Ability to dissect complex problems and isolate on elegant, executable solutions
- Works safely and efficiently under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact professionally with customers and suppliers
- Willingness & flexibility to learn and juggle multiple tasks
- Interest or experience in Machine Learning & Neural Network applications
- GPGPU computing, CUDA, OpenGL, or openCL experience
- Experience working on Visual SLAM problem sets
- Linux and/or Real-Time OS experience
- Robotics development and/or motion control experience
- High level hardware knowledge
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- BS/MS/ degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Robotics, Physics, Math