Cambridge, MA · Job # 8498BK
Our client company is searching for a Senior ASP.NET/C# developer who is passionate about innovation and web technologies to help build beautiful, engaging, intelligent web applications.
You will be working with an impressive group of professionals in the transportation/ travel industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As a Senior ASP.NET/C# developer, you would be responsible for developing new features and optimizing existing features in our suite of operations applications.
- You will develop code that is efficient, smart and impactful.
- Make decisions on best UI practices for optimal online experiences.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have some experience/familiarity with ASP.NET/C# development in Visual Studio
- Must have a love for visual design and UX
- Up and current with trending development tools and workflows including TFS and Git.
- Experience with JQuery, Angular, and other JS libraries.
- Experience building data driven applications using a service oriented architecture.
- Have experience with location based services
- Experience in the travel/ transportation industry
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position