Cambridge, MA · Job # 8430BK
We are searching for a Senior Software Architect for a client in the finance / education domain.
The mission of our client is a benevolent one. Would love to share their story with you.
You will work closely with software engineers, DevOps, QA and business users to implement features and resolve technical issues. You will have a proven track record of building enterprise level web-based applications that are robust.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Leverage your experience in helping them improve the product.
- Proven experience as software architect
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years of contemporary experience building scale web applications in a managed language - preferably .NET
- Experience working with relational databases like SQL Server and knowledge of NoSQL technologies: e.g. Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, or MongoDB
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position