Cambridge, MA · Job # 7950BK
You are a Senior Architect eager to join a BIG DATA ENGINEERING team to build out a multi-tier data pipeline to load data into an OLTP application to run in their analytics environment.
Your team is responsible for designing and developing tools for the entire lifecycle of data; data collection, data processing, data quality and data access platforms.
- Hands on experience with the Big Data stack of technologies –AWS, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive
- Strong expertise in Java, MapReduce and Python
- Experience with Amazon web services: On demand computing, S3, Elastic Map Reduce or equivalent cloud computing exposure
- Hands on experience with Apache Spark using Scala or Python
- Strong expertise in Data Analytics architecture
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering