Senior Sales Development Representative –Opportunity to grow next to Player/Coach of growing team!
Remote or Boston, MA · Job # 8994RK
Happy Work Culture that recently doubled in size offering ongoing career growth opportunities and Generous Benefits: flexible PTO, 401K account, health benefits, company equity, life insurance, short-term disability, flexible spending accounts, paid parental leave, and a flexible working environment.
Expectations of Senior SDR:
- Qualify leads via email, telephone calls, and research to determine interest level, challenges and appropriate next steps
- Identify qualified sales opportunities in target hospitals and health systems
- Outbound prospecting within target accounts to initiate and grow existing business at multiple levels of an organization
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to identify target prospect accounts and move potential client leads to Sales for next step follow-up.
- Meet/Exceed Sales targets for meetings and opportunities
- Organized record keeping and forecasting within Salesforce.com and use of prospecting support tools
- Experience selling a Healthcare SaaS offering required.
- 2+ years of proven success in lead development, tele-sales and/or cold calling experience
- Experience with CRM systems including HubSpot and Salesforce
- Familiarity with ABM, prospecting, and sales intelligence tools, such as, Terminus, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator
- Keen ability to communicate effectively via phone, email, video and in-person meetings
- You are Hungry, Focused and Extremely motivated to succeed!!