"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Lexington, MA · Job # 7993RK
- Define positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation of new product in close collaboration with product management and sales.
- Strategically Create Product Marketing Content that increases customer and prospects download of information.
- Create and implement the content strategy that provides the right information, in the right formats to the buyers and Sales team throughout the customer/prospects decision process.
- Provide content and thought leadership in support of product launch and demand generation programs.
- Create and position content that creates positive impressions from industry analysts resulting in increased presence in research reports, industry blogs and press.
- 5+ year experience in Product Marketing with Hands-on Content creation experience.
- Successful track record of strategic introduction of new products into new markets and populated markets.
- An ability to perform market research and market validation to identify new opportunities for new products/markets and identify differentiators on existing product offerings.
- Experience presenting to CISO, CIO and department managers.
- Ability to swiftly pick up new industry language and ability to collaborate with product management, engineering, sales, contract writers and business counterparts.
- Travel to Industry events/presentations as needed.