Lexington, MA · Job # 8054LK
It appears inevitable that healthcare industry will experience change over the next few years. The need for efficient information sharing that is compliant and cost effective will be important. Our client company is building technology that will help insurers provide the best healthcare possible while monitoring costs and efficiencies.
Candidates should have experience in the healthcare IT and / or enterprise software industries.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to capture insight on market trends, competitive landscape, customer needs, and end-user behaviors
- Develop business case and help prioritize markets for target investment; translate insight into market requirements to inform roadmap in partnership with product management
- Help create and continuously refine messaging and positioning for the company’s products
- Lead new product launches including positioning, pricing, packaging, and sales enablement, through partnership with product, sales and account management
- BA/BS degree; MBA nice to have
- 6-10 years of product marketing experience with a minimum of 2-3+ years in healthcare IT and enterprise software
- Strong strategic, analytical, and information synthesis skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, especially translating technical content into high-impact messaging for internal and external audiences
- Exceptional team player with ability to lead through influence and drive high-impact outcomes with product management, sales, finance, and operations
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a bias for action