Cambridge, MA · Job # 8381RK
As Senior Product Management leader, collaborate with Customers, Sales, Solutions and Engineering teams to lead launch of new Cloud-based products and lead key stakeholders through strategic journey to bring cloud offerings to market. Stable and Mature Culture offering excellent benefits and location easily accessible by public transport!!
- Lead and drive vision for Web services changes across multiple channels and platforms.
- Develop and Manage Web service roadmap from inception to “go to market”
- Meet and discuss workflows with clients to become the “voice of the customer”
- Develop technical expertise in understanding the use of models and performing sophisticated risk analyses using cutting-edge technology for Global analytics offering.
- Support development efforts by documenting software requirements
- Support documentation efforts by documenting software features
- Collaborate with software developers, sales, consulting, researchers and subject matter experts
- 5+ years software product Management experience for hosted solutions
- API experience as a Product Manager, owning and building API Suites
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services
- Proven Change leader across disciplines with multiple key stakeholders
- Master of juggling multiple projects while driving strategic vision of change
- Passionate leader with track record of success developing product roadmap and successfully bringing products to market
- Familiarity with Agile software development practices is a plus
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and written communication skills