HYBRID Office / WFH, Beverly, MA · Job # 9011LK
We are working with an established, profitable, and extremely well-managed software product company that builds solutions for the banking industry. The company continues to expand and is well-positioned for fluctuations in the economy.
As a Senior Product Manager reporting into the Head of Product, you will be focused on the delivery of new and innovative products. The ideal candidate has experience in the banking and financial services industry, strong communication skills, naturally collaborative, and can interact across cross-functional teams. The candidate with the right mix of intellectual curiosity around data and banking with the ability to execute on a vision, will flourish in this position.
- Translate product vision into discrete, actionable plans including delivery of technical designs and well-defined product requirements
- Interact directly with clients and internal stakeholders including technology and consulting to drive strategic initiatives
- Assist in the testing and application of features
- Create wireframes and support best in class UX and UI design
- Proactive communication with stakeholders on key dependences and deadlines
- BA/BS Degree; MBA Nice to Have
- 5-10 years of Software Product Manager experience
- Proven success as a Product Manager launching new software products
- Comfortable managing products that are essential for the company’s bottom-line
- Enjoys working in a small, focused, and experienced product management group
- Professional experience working in financial services technology and/or past experience working for a Bank or Credit Union
- Appreciation for data analytics and great UX