"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston, MA · Job # 8073BK
Our client company is developing the next Gen processor and system architectures that accelerates Deep learning / High performance computing / next generation graphics.
- Part of a dynamic unit architecture team.
- Functional Modelling of memory subsystem unit.
- Work on performance simulators for new features / exploration of architectures.
- Validation of the models being written.
- Performance analysis of the unit / memory subsystem
- BE/BTech / Mtech / MS / PhD with in EE/EC/CS
- 3+ years of experience in working in memory subsystem and/or GPU / Performance verification.
- Knowledge of caches / Memory management unit / DRAM would be a plus
- Hands on experience with modelling (functional and/or performance). Strong C++ skills desired.
- Strong debugging and analytical skills to debug modelling / performance (RTL) issues.