Burlington, MA · Job # 8711LK
We are working with an established software company that is continuing to expand its Marketing team. This family friendly company is very big on work / life balance and gives employees a lot of flexibility to suit their individual work styles. The hiring manager for this role wants to hire someone who is truly passionate about Marketing and writing marketing content (not whitepapers but more promotional copy).
The Senior Marketing Programs role focuses on the development of integrated marketing strategies and executing supporting campaigns. Engaging with prospects and customers through an appropriate mix of channels to support the buyer’s journey is a key success factor.
In this position, you will:
- Write great copy.
- Use multiple marketing channels including digital, events and social media.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create and gain consensus on campaign strategy and programs.
- Analyze metrics to determine effectiveness of marketing activities and impact on sales opportunities.
- Improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing channels and processes.
- Track and manage campaign project plans and budgets.
- Source and manage third party vendors.
- 8-10 years of high-tech B2B marketing experience.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to develop and execute integrated campaigns including email, .com, paid media, social, PR/AR, webinars and events.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product teams.
- Experience using marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua. Experience with Salesforce or Smart Analytics a plus.