Hybrid 2 days Office / 3 days WFH - South Boston, MA · Job # 9035LK
We are working with a dynamic, private company that is focused on a B2C high-end service. The company is extremely profitable and well-respected and continues to grow significantly. It is an innovative and safe company to work for in today's changing economy.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will primarily focus on client and prospect communications, data segmentation, campaign development and measurement – and will range in part to support brand and design initiatives, digital advertising implementation, partner and vendor relations and more. Your key objectives will be:
- Create emails, website landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports
- Website revisions and additions within WordPress, including landing page and blog post creation
- Manage and create Customer and Prospect Communications via Pardot or comparable system and track performance
- Create, manage, Q&A, and execute marketing nurture and campaigns
- Collaborate in making data driven decisions using reporting and analytics to improve and report on email campaign performance
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for email campaigns, and nurture programs for prospect and client segmentations
- Manage marketing operations within Salesforce, including lead source creation and assignment, campaign mapping, KPI measurement, and contact record data and subscription preferences
- Assist in directing the activities of an outsourced Web developer and internal resources
- Support the creation and maintenance of marketing materials and collateral
- Report on effectiveness of all email programs by measuring, monitoring, and tracking all email KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with key groups such as creative teams, copy writers, PR, business operations and finance.
- Experienced in Salesforce, Pardot or comparable email marketing platform
- Analytically oriented, comfortable with data and reporting
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), as well as Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter, ability to manage multiple projects
- Metrics focused
- Knowledge of HTML ideal, experience with Word Press a plus
- Analytically inclined, comfortable with data and reporting
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume