CA · Job # 8901BK
Our client is a women’s wellness company.
This role will report to the COO.
You have awesome responsibilities. As the Data and Analytics Manager will build the company’s data and analytics capabilities.
You will hire and mentor a team of analysts, engineers, and data scientists.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining data and analytics systems, processes, and capabilities to improve insight generation and decision making.
You will work highly cross functionally with our Operations, Marketing, Product, and Finance teams to build best-in-class data pipelines, processes, analyses, and dashboards / reports that stitch together complex data sets.
You will play a key role in advancing the company’s advanced analytics capabilities and other back-end technology requirements.
- You will have a critical role in defining the technology strategy for the company’s data warehouse and analytics capabilities and managing cost/performance
- You will oversee planning, execution, testing, and overall success of technical data and analytics projects
- You will work closely with the Operations, Marketing, Product, and Finance teams
- You will lead the relationship with the outsourced engineering team and hire/develop an internal team to progressively insource the capability
- 3-5 years in data / analytics / product management roles
- Experience hiring, managing, and developing teams
- Excellent business intuition and ability to understand / solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with diverse stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
- Proficiency in SQL, Jira/Confluence, Python, version control, etc.
- Experience with a variety of third-party systems is a bonus (e.g., Snowflake, Sigma, DBT, Shopify, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Startup / e-commerce experience is a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Mechanical / Industrial Engineering, Business, or related field)
- Strong leadership & communication skills: listen, reflect, proactively learn, and thoughtfully mentor
- Ability to work effectively with different groups of individuals – a team player
- Ability to manage multiple moving pieces – hard working, organized, and results oriented individual
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excitement for startups and building a company from the ground up
- Company is based in California. Relocation assistance / salary/ equity
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position