Lexington, MA · Job # 7999BK
Our client is in the BUSINESS DOCUMENT domain. They are searching for creative senior machine learning engineers to join their team and build genre-defining data products that provide users with not only predictive power but also an unparalleled user experience.
You will work with the data / NLP / service engineers and product team to define and craft the next evolution of their core machine learning models and infrastructure. This includes defining overall machine learning pipelines and infrastructure, designing and building our shared feature store, and architecting production model services.
Machine learning here blends unique elements of predictive power, model introspection, and guidance that present interesting challenges in building models from large swaths of text data. You will lead in finding new ways to turn data into user facing products and create systems that empower other engineers, designers, and data scientists to express their own ideas in the product.
Some of the technologies you will have a chance to work with include Python, Docker, Spark, Presto, Flask, scikit-learn, Airflow, and more.
- You love building robust and generalizable models
- You have designed, built, and deployed multiple models into a production environment
- You have created or used feature pipelines that serve production data products
- You have experience with Spark or other distributed compute platforms
- You thrive in an environment that believes that prototypes speak louder than specs
- You take pride in the things you build
- You demonstrate a track record of trying and learning new things
- You have a point of view but are low ego
- Strong SQL skills
- A background in user experience and/or model interpretability