Boston, MA · Job # 8530BK
Our client is a young software company building products for the CLOUD.
Our client company is looking for an IT person who is willing today to be an individual contributor with the potential to build a team. You get satisfaction from helping internal employees and successfully delivering IT services.
You take responsibility for all aspects of IT, from strategic public cloud infrastructure to onsite help desk requests.
You have a mix of hands on experience with cloud and on premise infrastructure. You have both a broad and deep IT knowledge and the ability to architect/select and deploy IT solutions. Company’s infrastructure is a mix of Mac, Linux and Windows.
- Perform day to day troubleshooting and resolve service requests
- Build, Configure, and manage Linux and Windows servers via automation tools such as Foreman, Puppet, and Ansible.
- Automate logging and monitoring with tools such as Syslog and Nagios
- Manage public cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Manage and support company’s network including switches, firewall, and wireless access point configurations
- Manage and support company’s Identity Management infrastructure
- Coordinate security and infrastructure audits
- Manage IT projects including automation and building infrastructure in public clouds based on container orchestration
- Manage relationships with Vendors
- 8-10 years of experience in an IT role
- Comfort with managing and configuring Linux (primarily Centos and Ubuntu)
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and general networking concepts IPSEC and SSL VPN
- Familiarity with AWS and Azure services
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and SAML desirable.
- General knowledge of shell scripting
- Proficient Google Suite skills including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- Familiarity with MacOS and Jamf
- Familiarity with Puppet, Ansible, and Terraform desirable
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position