Cambridge, MA · Job # 8935BK
MTS - Member of Technical Staff.
Ground floor opportunity. VC-backed robotic automation company. Team presently 20+. You will work next to people in the very messy world of the warehouse & loading dock, reducing the backbreaking human effort that goes into getting e-commerce orders to your door.
What you will be doing:
- Develop new features across multiple platforms (web-tech, robots and the cloud)
- Mentor, educate and support junior engineers
- Efficient and configurable workflows for collaborative robots driven by behavior trees
- Support deployed solutions in the field with maintenance, debugging and issue resolution
Nice to have:
- A flexible and creative approach to problem solving
- Approximately 10+ years practical experience designing and developing software
- Interest in working with a variety of technologies, including:
- Google Cloud, Docker, Terraform, etc.
- TypeScript, NodeJS, ReactJS, etc.
- Knowledge of SOLID Principles and their application
- Interest in behavior trees and the real-world applications for robots
- Commitment to rigorous testing and validation (we write lots of unit tests)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position