Waltham, MA · Job # 8247LK
No more long commutes into the City! Perfect opportunity for an Engineer living in the suburbs tired. Situated West of Boston, this high energy start-up has the “coolness” of a Seaport area start-up without the daily commute. We are working with a growing, profitable, young company that is a pioneer in a new industry. The company is managed by seasoned leaders who have all had prior success and have already shown that they can do it all again—this company is profitable and has had very impressive growth numbers. Due to their growth, they are adding a Front End Developer to their team.
You will be a vital team member who will assume a lot of responsibility and ownership.
- A lot of really interesting and cutting edge work with mobile applications
- Design and build advanced Cloud, SaaS, VoIP and mobile applications using Agile methodology.
- Work closely with a UX designer to code and deploy clean front end applications
- Set the standard as a superstar designer and coder who breaks down complex problems and builds simple solutions
- Deliver projects and products, on time, under an aggressive and demanding schedule
- 7-10 years of Development experience
- BSCS degree
- Experience with Web VoIP Frameworks such as WebRTC is highly desirable.
- Experience with modern browser APIs including plug-in and browser extension development
- Knowledge of JS Libraries (Angular, React, Node), development tools (VS.NET, Xcode, IDEA), GitHub