Boston, MA · Job # 7795BK
This is an entrepreneurial undertaking by a publically held EDUCATION company.
- ReactJS, Redux, Node (Express), ES2015, AvaJS, Enzyme, CSS3/HTML5
- Ruby, Elixir, REST, Tyk.io, Docker, Kubernetes, Drone.io, Ansible, AWS
- Github Enterprise, Slack Enterprise, Jira, Confluence
- Mac / Linux
You will have the chance to work with brilliant people. You will work with cutting edge technology such as ReactJS, Redux, ES2015, Express and Docker.
- Apply leading-edge web development skills to develop user facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize user-facing features for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to build user-facing features
- Build prototypes and turn them into real production-quality features
- Experience with React and Redux or any modern JS framework (Ember, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with automation tools such as Npm, Webpack, Grunt, Bower etc.
- Experience with code versioning tools, preferably Git (Github, Gitlab, etc.) and the feature branch workflow
- Proficient building responsive cross browser UI’s and exposure to mobile development
- Experience of either SASS or LESS pre-processor
- Experience in UI Test frameworks (CasperJS, PhantomJS, Mocha, Jasmine, JEST, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Demonstrated ability to ship code in production