HYBRID/ Boston, MA · Job # 8998BK
Our client is searching for an exceptional engineering professional who desires a leadership role. Your team will include firmware, hardware, front end, back end and utilities development engineers and QA. Your team will work with a group located in a Ukrainian city and a city in China.
Your role will include:
- Building a strong RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT organization
- You will execute vision, direction, and leadership in the development, delivery, and operation support of the company’s engineering platform.
- You will coordinate the engineering activities with a strategic client-focused and service excellence delivery orientation.
- Ultimately you are responsible for the team’s delivery, engineering quality, and efficiency.
Would be great if you possessed:
- 3+ years of recent work experience as a Senior Manager of Engineering or in a similar senior-level position in the engineering department.
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance.
- 5+ years of solid hands-on software development experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
- Experience leading organizations across multiple time zones and countries.
- MSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
Would be IDEAL if:
- You had prior experience in wireless systems.
- Experience in location-based service and product
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position