Boston, MA · Job # 8021BK
Early stage SaaS Company in performance management.
If you are interested indeveloping AI and Machine Learning features - see TensorFlow, NLTK library for Python, and Scikit Learn. If this interests you, then we should talk:
- You will be hands-on down to the code core
- You and the team will build out a large scalable highly available distributed data analytics platform for thousands of weekly users.
- You will work on all aspects of the platform
- You will contribute to the technology direction, design and deliver technical specifications for new and existing platform components.
- You will interact daily with local and remote development teams using Agile process and provide thought leadership.
- Expert in Python/Django
- Able to work with ORMs (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Able to build highly scalable distributed applications
- Able to build a resilient data retrieval process with industry-leading APIs (SFDC, Jira, etc.)
- Able to build a scalable data analytics platform and derive statistically meaningful information from the data
- Understanding of the threading, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of fundamental designs of Object Orientated Programming
- Able to design database schemas that represent and support business processes. They use Redis, PostgreSQL
- Strong design skills: you must be able to describe your designs before implementation (even use UML if needed)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool - they use Git
As a plus:
- Understanding of fundamental designs of Functional Programming
- Understanding of fundamental designs of Design by Contract
- GraphQL API
- Neo4J (Graph DB)