Burlington, MA · Job # 8779BK
Our client’s leading-edge technology can automate tasks that have never been performed by machines and to do so at a price/performance level that attracts global customers.
They are creating a HIGHWAY in the warehouse and manufacturing floors.
They are growing and you will be part of an amazing story of success/ hard work/ and lots of collaboration.
You are a “Technical Lead” with a specialization in Embedded Systems Software. You will be responsible for contributing to the design, development, and maintenance of embedded software products.
We would like you to have:
- Technical Leadership
- 10+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience in embedded software development.
- Programming (Embedded C/C++)
- Real-Time Operating Systems (FreeRTOS)
- Embedded Architectures (ARM)
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- VCS (Git)
- Familiarity with ARM Cortex processors, specifically STM32.
- Robotics experience.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Control Theory
- Sensor Fusion
- Wireless Communication
- OTA (Over-The-Air) Updates
- SPI, I2C, and CAN Protocols
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position