Woburn, MA · Job # 8126RK
ARRIVE AT WORK EACH DAY WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!!
EXCITING opportunity for a versatile Senior Electrical Engineer to collaborate with an extraordinarily talented Engineering team.
You thrive in a highly dynamic start-up environment where your depth and breadth of knowledge in both digital and mixed signal design are highly needed and valued!!
- Strong technical background in embedded computer and circuit design.
- Broad technical skill set that includes both digital and analog design.
- Familiarity with microprocessors, FPGAs, ADCs/DACs, standard embedded computing interfaces (Ethernet, I2C, SPI, etc.), DC/DC power supplies, and clocking topologies.
- Ability to participate at all levels of development from concept to design to debug and test.
- Knowledge of PCB design and manufacturing process including DFM/DFT best practices.
Experience and Energy you bring to your work and team:
- 5+ years of relevant electrical engineering background, should have had exposure to PCB design, system level architecture, and system level design, concept to production phases.
- Excitement for collaborating with a team to create innovative technologies.
- Self-motivated and capable of working without direction or supervision to achieve goals.
- Drive to learn and grow as well as share knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Strong technical foundation in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.