Boston, MA · Job # 8553BK
Our client company is located in Massachusetts and also in Europe.
Who You Are:
You are passionate and thrive in a collaborative environment solving problems. You get excited about automating and improving the SDLC for a variety of teams working in multiple geographies. You enjoy investigating and evaluating new technology and approaches that provide reliable systems ensuring the quality of developed software. You are happy to partner with both developers and systems engineers to drive solutions across the tech stack as a whole.
As a lead engineer on the team, you will be coaching other engineers through mentorship, feedback, and code reviews.
- Lead a group of senior DevOPS engineers developing the tooling and cloud infrastructure that enables self-service provisioning of AWS resources and deployment of applications via automated pipelines.
- Setting strategic direction and developing enabling constructs by selecting appropriate patterns, implementation, testing, and releasing methodologies for the tools that the team builds and maintains.
- You will be working closely with Development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures
- You will drive automation efforts across the organization utilizing Infrastructure as a Code, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery tools
- You will provide tools to support the provisioning, configuration, management, monitoring, and maintenance of Linux systems in AWS
- You will Define and implement guardrails for Secure Cloud Networking policies and architectures
- 3+ years of industry experience developing infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipeline solutions to support enterprise application development
- 3+ years of expertise managing multi-region/multi-AZ infrastructure in AWS
- 2+ years of experience provide technical leadership on engineering teams
- 1+ years of experience working with containers and container orchestration solutions such as Docker, K8, AWS ECS, AWS Fargate or similar
- 1+ years of experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Strong knowledge of one or more commonly used scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or Perl, and experience writing enterprise-scale, modular tooling within it
- Solid understanding of web transport protocols, common networking technologies, and web security best practices
- Experience and knowledge of DNS solutions
- Deep experience with configuring and managing Linux based Operating Systems
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure as a code via Terraform or CloudFormation
- Familiarity with AWS CodePipeline and AWS CodeDeploy services
- An understanding of open source ethos and practice
- Knowledge of modern front-end frameworks and libraries such as React
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position