Boston, MA · Job # 8535RK
Solve challenging Technical/Business problems involving large volumes of real-world data using cutting-edge tools.
You are a senior-level data scientist experienced at developing data products to drive better decision making across an organization. Exceptional opportunity to drive impactful business value as part of a world-class data team!!
- Identify, implement, and drive adoption of analytics-based solutions to business problems.
- Provide data and analysis to support decisions across all departments and for end customers.
- Influence decisions at all levels of the organization, including presenting findings to senior leadership.
- Perform quantitative research on large data sets.
- Mentor other data scientists, analysts, and engineers, and provide scientific support across all departments.
- Guide and potentially participate in the software implementation of data products.
- Innovate new ways data science can be used to support the organization and its mission.
- 5+ years of Data Science research experience
- Minimum of 3 years in industry and a PhD in a quantitative industry
- Extensive hands-on experience working with large, real world data
- Strong programming and algorithm development skills as applied to working with large data sets (in Python, R, SQL, Spark)
- Passionate about good science: attention to experimental design, causality, bias, significance, etc.
- Big picture thinking in approach to solving problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and team player approach
- Bonus: Experience with learning science or clickstream data
Visa sponsorship is not available.Apply For this Position