Boston, MA · Job # 8533RK
Be part of a highly talented, collaborative, and hands-on data team that is always teaching and learning from each other. Our client is looking for an exceptional business-focused data analyst to drive better decision making across their organization. Your work will have a major and highly visible impact on this organization’s Global Social Cause!
- Develop, document, automate, and monitor metrics and reports. Design data models and write ETL scripts. Ensure accuracy and alignment with desired business objectives.
- Provide data and analysis to support decisions across all departments and for end customers.
- Identify, implement, and drive adoption of analytics-based solutions to business problems.
- Influence decisions at all levels of the organization, including presenting findings to senior leadership.
- Innovate new ways analysis of data can be used to support the organization and its mission.
- 4+ years of hands on work or internship experience analyzing real world data.
- Ability to acquire and manipulate data programmatically (strong SQL skills, some scripting experience).
- Demonstrably strong business orientation and propensity toward action.
- Ability to draw scientifically robust conclusions from data, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline.
Additional Experience of interest:
- Graduate degree in a quantitative discipline, or an MBA with a strong quantitative bent.
- Programming skills as applied to working with data (e.g. Python, R).
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Solve challenging technical problems involving large volumes of data using cutting-edge tools.
Visa sponsorship is not available.Apply For this Position