"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Remote-based in the Northeast · Job # 9057RK
Exciting Stage of Growth for this well-funded industry leader!Join a highly collaborative team of technical, clinical and scientific experts who are passionate about creating healthcare solutions to improve quality of life!
- Strategically collaborate cross-functionally to accomplish company objectives
- Premier point of contact to reach out to key accounts, build and nurture relationships and swiftly own/manage problem resolution.
- Initiate periodic meetings with the clients to establish consultative relationship, understand their business needs and educate on product offerings/upgrades.
- Connect leadership team with key decision makers on clients’ teams.
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, product, legal, and finance teams for unified and seamless approach to customer needs/solutions.
- Be present at industry conferences, webinars to keep up to date on industry trends and build key industry relationships on ongoing basis.
You bring to the team:
- 4+ years of experience in account management, customer success, consulting and/or relationship nurturing role, where you are the primary point of contact for clients.
- Experience in sales/sales operations or partnership management is a plus
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Start-up mindset-Thrive in rapidly changing and growing culture.
- Energized by a team focused on a Socially good mission!!
- Able and Willing to travel up to 25% at certain times.
- Experience with healthcare or insurance industries is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus
Create an Account
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Let Us Search
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume