"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Marlboro, MA · Job # 8969RK
Design and develop medical devices for acute and chronic patient care-Cancer treatment, Parkinson’s disease care and Pain Management.
- 4+ years of embedded software development experience
- Experience with medical device software a plus but not a must.
- Expertise in Embedded Software programming using C / C++
- Good knowledge of network communications protocols and programming.
- Ability to work successfully in small teams or independently to meet project deadlines.
- Experience with automated testing of embedded systems a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline. Graduate degree is a plus.