"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Needham, MA · Job # 8198RK
Be part of a highly professional Sales team successfully growing relationships and new business with decision makers in the Academic world.
- Generous base salary plus bonus with expectation of exponential growth potential each year.
- Option to work from home 1 day/week!
- Provided with 50% of prospect leads generated from internal tools.
- Provided with existing clients to grow!
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of leads resulting in newly established relationships and new clients.
- Develop and expand business with a select group of existing key accounts.
- Create a contact list on an ongoing basis via research, cold calls, client referral, Trade-shows and web leads.
- Update and track all activity within Salesforce.com.
- Immerse yourself in trends of the Online education industry
The Foundation you bring to the Team:
- 5+ years as a successful “closer” of B2B Sales-Academic/E-Tech offerings are a plus!
- Ability to learn and adapt swiftly to the academic target market and tailor presentation to Professors and PhDs.
- You are concise and articulate in your verbal and written communication and able to develop relationships with a highly educated target market.
- Able to collaborate effectively with exceptional existing and growing Sales team.
- Experienced with technology or higher education is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA of interest