100% Remote, Boston, MA · Job # 9001RK
Join one of the fastest growing global companies seeking Marketing leader for acceleration of growth in the U.S.!
Enjoy collaborating with a smart, diverse and happy team of tech-business talent within a culture that values giving back to employees and the community!
- 23 days PTO, plus 1 personal day and 1 volunteer day
- 4 additional company-wide days off to focus on your wellbeing
- Comprehensive insurance plans and 401(k) starting on your first day
- Ownership in the business through equity options
- Learn from the successful serial entrepreneurs backed by leading VCs
- Establish and own B2B Marketing in the US.
- Directly impact the company’s top line by acquiring new customers and expanding existing accounts by utilizing account-based marketing, events, content, campaigns, and partnerships.
- Develop and execute US go-to-market plan through marketing levers such as events (e.g., webinars, dinners), content marketing, partnerships, and omni-channel campaigns
- Manage account-based marketing activities in the US
- Lead sales enablement efforts to help our US sales team more efficiently reach and convert a broader audience of leads and customers
- Identify highest priority untapped opportunities to drive customer growth in the US
- Serve as an expert on B2B marketing in the US for European leadership
- Partner with Sales, Product, Operations, Customer Success and others to build seamless customer experiences
- 5+ years in B2B enterprise marketing
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic culture and focus on what you need to do to exceed goals
- Leadership to own and manage implementation of Marketing programs
- Focus on creating the best customer experience through your creative ability and attention to details.
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate and focused on a social good mission to change people’s lives