"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Natick (area), MA · Job # 8415RK
- Express.js Framework
- Mocha, Jest
- Selenium, SauceLabs
- Coach development and product teams, and work with leaders across the organization, to establish effective process strategies that will achieve quality and efficiency in the software delivery process.
- Guide the organization through growth and make effective decisions about priority of work given business objectives
- Scale the development effort as the engineering team grows.
- Conduct daily stand-up meetings, schedule and facilitate ceremonies including sprint planning, sprint review, and team retrospectives
- Keep stakeholders, collaborators, and multiple disciplines well-informed of the team progress and activities
- Buffer the team from interruptions and remove obstacles that may impact the delivery of the product
- Provide guidance to the team and product owners using burndown, velocity and other types of sprint charts
- Work with Product Owner to properly manage the backlog and advise on scope of commitments for sprints
- Advanced knowledge of agile processes and successful track record of guidance to multiple agile teams.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily and ability to scale with a rapidly expanding team
- Excellent written, verbal and experience with group presentations
- Effective leadership skills and ability to listen, mentor and motivate teams to achieve desired results
- Positive attitude and “out of the box” thinking to address development challenges
- Experience with healthcare information technology a plus but not required
- B.S. Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience