"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Cambridge, MA · Job # 8467RK
Our client is seeking a Scrum Master for a permanent, full-time, pivotal role to lead Scrum teams developing next-generation FinTech technologies!
- You are part practitioner, hands-on operationally, able to dig in and determine quality of tickets as well as lead as Coach/Mentor.
- You know and lead in Classic Scrum methodologies at a detailed level.
- You know all ceremonies inside/out - using Jira and other details for project tracking/data analysis.
- Ability to establish self as change agent - providing team with feedback from analysis of Scrum efforts and then improving upon methods/changing actions before going forward.
- Expect continuous improvement from use of data captured (both quantitative and qualitative)
- You pride yourself in producing Elegant work.
- SAFe Certified