Cambridge, MA · Job # 8987LK
Be part of the future today…. We are working with a profitable growing company in the Cambridge, MA area that is building technology used heavily in the electric mobility industry – cars and other electric transportation. This company is “in the right place at the right time” with the surge in e-transportation solutions and globally known customers in the transportation space.
In this role, you will lead sales development and key account management of control testing solution for power electronics manufacturers, electric vehicle OEM’s, Tier-1 suppliers including manufacturers of DC fast chargers.
- Qualification, development, and acquisition of new customers and business partners
- Generate sales and delight customers by understanding customers true needs and requirements
- Identify potential customers and partners: power electronics manufacturers, EV manufacturers and suppliers, EV charging station manufacturers, engineering service providers etc.
- Build and promote long-term relationships in order to maximize value for our commercial partners
- Develop and implement sales plan for each account, including unique and tailored value proposition.
- Lead/oversee creation of commercial offers to prospects and existing customers and validate them prior to customer submission. Obtain relevant data and information from finance and engineering teams – within delegation of authority.
- Experienced with generating B2B sales, developing long term relationships, developing key accounts, contract review
- Must be self-starter, proactive, and growth oriented.
- Experienced team leader with direct responsibility of an aggressive team.
- Experienced in successfully obtaining results through functional, not hierarchical relationships.
- Ability to travel internationally.