100% remote, Boston, MA · Job # 8788RK
Join the Marketing team of a fast-growing Healthcare tech leader! In this high-impact role, you will follow-up with a wealth of leads to pre-qualify opportunities with hospitals, ultimately driving revenue through pipeline development, relationship building and uncovering business problems. You will be generously compensated via base/bonus program. Ongoing opportunities here to grow your career in Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services.
- Qualify marketing leads via email, telephone calls and online research to determine challenges, interest level and appropriate next steps
- Identify qualified sales opportunities in target within Health Systems
- Initiate Outbound prospecting calls and emails within target accounts
- Partner with the sales team to identify target prospect accounts and seamlessly transfer qualified opportunities
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets for meetings and opportunities
- Ongoing and precise record keeping and forecasting within salesforce.com
- Leverage prospecting support tools such as Definitive Healthcare and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- 1-3 years of experience in lead development, telemarketing, tele-sales and/or cold calling experience in a B2B environment
- You are hungry, driven and motivated by a Sales quota
- Excellent ability to communicate with customers clearly and effectively through email and via telephone – must feel comfortable making outbound phone calls
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Experience with salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Familiarity with ABM, prospecting and sales intelligence tools, such as, Terminus, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, Salesloft, etc.
- Ability and aptitude to learn technical concepts around healthcare
- Industry expertise in healthcare / hospitals a plus but not required.
Apply For this Position