Burlington, MA · Job # 7893LK
Profitable and growing technology company with a “social good” attached to a strong business plan. Experienced leadership team and smart team of Engineers.
Join a growing team of Ruby on Rails Software Engineers responsible for building the company’s primary enterprise applications to be used by external customers. We are looking for strong Engineers at various levels including early career (4+ years) up through senior individual contributors who still code (10+ years and up). H1-B Candidates will be considered so please apply.
- Develop scalable, robust enterprise ROR applications
- Work in an agile environment working collaboratively to convert prototypes into enterprise grade applications
- Be a key contributor and thought leader in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the application
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Ruby on Rails/software engineering
- Experience developing production quality commercial applications
- Strong to Expert knowledge of Ruby, Rails, Rspec, ActiveRecord
- Knowledge of Java is a plus, but not required
- Experience with full lifecycle of product development, validation and deployment.
- Experience with Web Development technologies – REST, Web Services, XML, HTTP
- Knowledge of AWS deployment is a plus, but not required
- Experience with agile design and release methodologies
- Exposure to large scale systems development, especially enterprise distributed systems
- H1-B Candidates will be considered so please apply