Permanent Remote · Job # 8614LK
We are working with a growing software company that is profitable, well-run, and has a product that is recession proof. Due to their great success, the company will be adding to their Engineering team. The market has taken notice of their offerings and their business is RED HOT even in the pandemic!
- Develop responsive, high performing web applications using modern techniques and frameworks using Ruby
- Leverage best practices in agile construction, including unit testing, test automation, automated deployment, etc.
- Write tests and perform code reviews in a dynamic, fast paced agile environment
- Work closely with a highly productive development team to deliver new features on time
- Operate using full knowledge of modern Web application frameworks (React, Angular, jQuery, etc.)
- Really strong Ruby development experience
- Firm understanding of responsive design practices and principles
- Experience developing applications using RESTful Architecture
- Deep knowledge of applications in a cloud hosted environment
- Creative problem-solving skills