EAST COAST REMOTE · Job # 9051BK
This client has a very high benchmark in their hiring. Each potential hire is most fastidiously screened. Project/people skills/ and a thirst to learn and achieve are highly regarded.
Our client is seeking a technical project manager to join and be an integral member of a team whose mission is involved with the development and implementation of the company’s evolving people systems.
You will be an important member of this team whose mission is to oversee the development, deployment, and maintenance of technology solutions that streamline human capital processes such as performance, recruiting, learning, benefits, and immigration.
You will collaborate with key business groups across the firm: product managers ,external vendors, contracts team, and software developers.
You will be asked to coordinate and advance new project work, manage scope and timelines, negotiate with and manage software vendors, and facilitate collaboration among business teams.
- Bachelor’s degree and three to five years of relevant experience.
- Technical project management experience is essential; product management or business analyst experience is preferred but not required.
- The ability to self-start, dive into details, and manage enterprise-wide projects to completion with company personnel in multiple countries is critical for this role.
- Experience managing vendors and projects to an established statement of work (SOW) is necessary.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and the judgment to exercise extreme discretion with confidential information are essential.
Our client will assist with VISA needs.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume