Lexington, MA · Job # 7985LK
We are working with a profitable and rapidly growing software company in the Lexington, MA area that is looking to add an experienced Product Marketing professional to its team.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Marketing professional to gain experience with cybersecurity products. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be to develop great content for specific market segments and to work with sales to develop tools used to drive business. This is a senior individual contributor role and being a great writer and communicator is key to your success.
- Develop deep understanding of the customer and the buying process
- Work cross functionally with product management, sales, and other related team to define positioning, and messaging
- Create and execute content strategy
- Provide content and thought leadership in support of product launch and demand generation programs
- Lead initiatives to Increase content downloads by customers and prospects on the web and through other social sites
- Positive product impressions from industry analysts measured by inclusion in their research reports and/or analysts mentions in blogs, press, etc.
- BA/BS degree; MBA nice to have
- Minimum of 4-8 years’ experience in Product Marketing, Product Development or Product Management type roles
- Experience evangelizing an early-stage product offering to global markets
- Expertise in launching new products into new markets
- Process and methodology experience with product roadmaps and vision statements
- Built out business benefits and requirements analysis for current and future state products(s)
- Strong technology awareness and aptitude being able to bridge product management, engineering and business teams
- Very strong writer to support product content creation.
- Experience performing internal and external presentations
- An ability to perform market research and market validation