Boston, MA · Job # 8314LK
We are working with a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company that is investing heavily in its Marketing team. This company has no local competitors and is quickly becoming the market leader in a very lucrative new area of the economy. They are now looking for an experienced Product Marketing professional to join their team.
In this role, you will be a senior level individual contributor reporting into the VP of Marketing. It is a flat organization where fresh ideas and creativity are welcome. This is an ideal role for a Product Marketing professional who enjoys researching and creating good product content based on strong data. This role is ideal for a Product Marketing professional who has built a strong professional foundation and is now ready to move to the next level.
Your knowledge of how to set up and execute a primary buyer research project, as well as how to glean insights from it and translate those into actions for demand gen, content, sales and product is key to being successful.
- Work closely with customers, Product Management, and Sales, to ensure that product positioning and messaging goals are met
- Research competing products to position company’s products correctly in the market for maximum success based on quantitative data
- Develop messaging and positioning to increase market presence
- Create sales tools that communicate the value proposition of the product to sales and partner teams
- Engage with industry analysts and other influencers
- Metric-driven: You use facts and data to understand what works, make decisions, and maximize results
- BA/BS degree
- 5-10 years of experience in Product Marketing
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of buyer research best practices and how to employ buyer insights in the development of messaging and positioning