Product Marketing Manager-Medical device innovator growing team with early-career and mid-level talent
(hybrid or remote opportunity) Wellesley, MA · Job # 9027RK
Our client, a successful medical device innovator, continues its laser focus on ongoing market expansion in 2023! Be at the forefront of developing compelling product messaging, content and sales materials for targeted marketing segments, via a multiple channel approach.
Extra Bonus!! Expand your skills with a Head of Marketing who is passionate about mentoring and growing Product Marketing talent.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop marketing strategy and hands-on creation of messaging, content, launch plans that align with market directions and support product roadmap and releases.
- Develop marketing programs targeting specific segments (industries, buying segments, personas, solutions opportunities) within the market.
- Create concise and compelling core product messaging which embodies the key product attributes including value proposition, positioning, and differentiation.
- Create effective marketing assets and content, including whitepapers, presentations, case studies, solution briefs, web content, data sheets, and sales kits.
- Develop sales programs and digital marketing campaigns to generate demand, and work with creative team to design materials for these programs.
- Collaborate with Regulatory Affairs to ensure all materials developed are approved based on regulatory filings and clinical data
- Collaborate across Marketing and other teams to ensure successful and targeted execution of various demand generation activities including events, Webinars, SEM, and digital marketing.
- Drive enablement and training activities for sales.
- Evaluate creating a thought leadership program that will be driven on company Website via blogs and video podcasts.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years product marketing or product management experience.
- Successful track record creating content for unified messaging across cross-disciplinary team.
- Experience growing brand awareness and education across multiple target markets.
- Experience in developing messaging specific to FDA regulated medical devices or healthcare offerings a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Life Science, Business, Economics, or related area.
Apply For this Position