Boston, MA · Job # 8490LK
**This company is open to flex between office time and work from home**
We are working with a growing company that is building technology that will reduce cost and save time for mid-size and large company data centers. Whether we are in a good or a bad global economy, this company’s sensible and cost-effective line of products are already a big hit with customers. The ROI for using these products is proven and truly amazing!
As the company has significant plans for expansion, the Chief Marketing Officer is investing in Product Marketing. The goals of the newly created role of Product Marketing Manager are to expand and manage the company’s channel partner program and to work on product messaging, sales enablement, and competitive intelligence.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Manage team-wide launch efforts from the planning phase through content deliverables coordination, execution, communication, and results tracking.
- Create product messaging and the content that incorporates this messaging
- Collaborate with channel partners on direct marketing efforts
- Take the lead on competitive intelligence and how it related to marketing strategies
- BA/BS degree
- 6-10 years working experience in software product marketing and/or general marketing
- Experience marketing to a technical customer
- Innovative thinking developing with new ideas and approaches.
- Proven communicator both written and verbal