Boston, MA · Job # 8725LK
We are working with an interesting growing company that is on the forefront of a burgeoning new sector within the technology industry. This B2B software company has developed technology in an untapped market. They are quickly building a customer list of some of the leading global companies and are getting noticed by the leading analysts of the top firms.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be an influential member in a dynamic and growing Marketing organization, giving guidance to the broader team on effective communication channels, assets, and go-to market strategies to achieve our annual operating plan.
- Develop buyer-centric product content - case studies, videos, website copy, and other materials as well as sales training/enablement materials
- Create product feature - function – benefit messaging to be used by sales
- Maintain strong market and competitive intelligence
- Build and maintain new sales training/enablement portal
- Contribute content for demand-generation programs
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years in a product marketing, digital marketing, or product management role for a B2B technology company, preferably in the software industry.
- Strong experience in understanding and delivering core product marketing deliverables, including product collateral, blog posts, whitepapers, compelling customer presentations, and various degrees of digital content
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing from a cross-functional perspective, and ability to collaborate and lead with others as needed
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and influencing skills
Apply For this Position
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume