100% remote, Boston, MA · Job # 8806RK
Join this entrepreneurial team to grow a successful company to the next level!! This newly created role will join a 25-person Marketing team in need of additional Product Marketing expertise.
Highly collaborative culture that values the power of diversity and inclusion offering generous benefits, career growth and professional development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, unlimited paid time off, a wellness allowance to support your family’s well-being, sustainable work-life balance, and flexibility.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies, including positioning, value statements, target customer/persona definition, and core message development.
- Define and drives success across a combination of quality, MES, ERP, manufacturing automation and machine connectivity, cloud operations, analytics, user experience, integration, mobility products and services, or similar/new offerings.
- Serve as product evangelist, participating in webinars, user group meetings, tradeshows and conferences.
- Position company as a thought leader and leverage the user, press and industry analyst community.
- Define and create engaging content to establish our company as a trusted advisor on industry trends, best practices, and technology.
- Support competitive and market intelligence and understand the competitive landscape in your area of product expertise.
- Participate in ongoing readiness/training activities to ensure sales is equipped to market and sell in new industries.
- Develop sales tools and presentations to accelerate pipeline and improve close rates.
Experience of Interest:
- 3+ years of relevant software platform product marketing experience
- Experience with SaaS cloud operations of interest
- Knowledge of Food/Beverage industry, Manufacturing/Supply chain understanding a plus!
- Proven content creation for external audience required-Able to provide writing samples such as White Papers, Testimonials, Sales Collateral etc.…
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science or other relevant backgrounds.