"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
100% Remote- Boston, MA · Job # 9006RK
Join a company filled with enthusiasm for the solutions they are selling to improve healthcare! This Extremely Happy Work Culture has recently doubled in size and offers ongoing career growth opportunities and Generous Benefits: flexible PTO, 401K account, health benefits, company equity, life insurance, short-term disability, flexible spending accounts, paid parental leave, and more.
Your Exciting Challenge:
- Strategically drive and implement enterprise SaaS solution messaging to support Product launches, Marketing messaging for webinars, tradeshows, Sales enablement and Partner Marketing.
- Position this highly successful healthcare tech company as ongoing thought leader in the industry.
- Define and manage comprehensive solutions based on product features and capabilities, customer feedback, complementary offerings and secondary research.
- Collaborate with Product Management to align product positioning, ensure differentiation of solutions/competitive advantage and ongoing development of products that improve healthcare.
- Incorporate Customer success stories into messaging and share feedback across disciplines to ensure ongoing solution updates.
- Drive GTM efforts across outbound teams-Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Define and validate ROI metrics.
What you will Bring to an existing Impressive team of Marketers and Subject Matter experts:
- 3+ years Product marketing of enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior experience in marketing to hospital operations or healthcare management consulting
- Highly Nimble and Energized by fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into concise and easy to understand messaging
- Results-oriented with experience in creating compelling stories and designing presentations to convey the message
- Self-initiator and proactive in seeking out answers cross-functionally across Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Partners, Executives and Customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, MBA preferred
Create an Account
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Let Us Search
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume