Hybrid / Waltham, MA · Job # 9005LK
The news these days has its many twists and turns. It is unsettling, especially when you are considering a job change. When you find a company that offers a great product, is making money, and has a high caliber, loyal customer base, you can feel at ease knowing that you are moving into something good.
NDT is working with a young healthcare tech company that has grown out of its “start-up” phase and is now profitable and making money. The company is growing aggressively while maintaining its core values on how it treats employees and how its products help the people they serve.
As a Product Marketing professional, you will align product vision, services, and sales strategy across the organization to ensure that the business can scale and achieve growth targets.
- Writing great marketing content. While writing is just a piece of this job, you must enjoy writing for blog, webinar, e-books, and other marketing initiatives
- Define and manage comprehensive solutions based on product features and capabilities
- Develop solution positioning, messaging, and packaging with a focus on product ROI
- Ensure pricing and promotions align with market value and revenue targets in conjunction with leadership team and partner channels
- Define the strategic direction and associated messaging for long form content, webinars, trade show presentations, etc. in support of marketing campaigns
- Drive sales enablement activities including sales presentations, training (e.g., problem solved, benefits, buyer personas), promotions, and competitive intelligence
- Ensure alignment amongst strategy, competitive gaps, and product roadmap with product management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 5-7 years of product management or product marketing experience in enterprise software, ideally SaaS
- Experience in creating compelling stories and designing presentations to convey the message
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into engaging positioning and messaging
- Results-oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Comfortable interacting with senior-level clients and partners
- 15-20% Travel