WFH or Hybrid - Cambridge, MA · Job # 8862LK
It is so important to LOVE WHAT YOU DO for work! Join an Exceptionally talented team of Product Management and UX Design innovators to build this groundbreaking online business! The company is well-capitalized, so financial stability is no problem. The leadership team are renown executives who have all been involved with other companies that they helped grow successfully with profitable exits for ALL EMPLOYEES. Company culture and work life balance are important at this company.
- Drive product development. Advocate for customer needs clearly and compellingly to the rest of the team.
- Collaborate with top notch engineering, UX and operations teams to establish release goals and develop high-impact products and functionality that delight our customers.
- Communicate product plans across the organization.
- Work closely with marketing and sales
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate product success and inform future iterations of the product vision.
- 5+ Years of Product Management experience in a SAAS environment
- Have a true start-up mindset
- Passionate about customer and user experience; energized by meeting with customers.
- Experience with Fundamentals of Product Management and common product management frameworks and concepts: ex. Journey mapping, backlog management, story grooming, etc.
- Detail oriented, focused on outcomes and highly organized. Able to manage and communicate status of activities across teams and projects.
- Able and willing to participate in setting direction and spend a lot of time diving into the weeds.
- Possess integrity, commitment, and humor, by doing the right thing for customers and the business, treating others with respect and enjoy working within a team.
Apply For this Position