"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Lexington, MA · Job # 8064RK
“Own” and Implement Strategy for a New Security Product Offering
- Strategically drive new product roadmap and own success of new product entry.
- Create an annual roadmap and project manage execution timeline.
- Meet with customers and prospects to understand current needs and future requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of the product in the market
- Collaborate with Product marketing on product messaging, pricing/ packaging and competitive analysis
- Collaborate with Engineering and UX team to ensure translation of product roadmap and creation of the Best possible User experience for target buyers.
- Immerse yourself in new market space developments and evaluate competitive landscape
- Act as internal and external thought leader.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4+ years in product management with demonstrated success in creating and executing an effective roadmap for a high growth product
- Strong track record developing and managing an effective work relationship with OEM/ technology partners
- Proven ability to make good prioritization decisions and tradeoffs within product backlog
- Strong business acumen with a desire to use data to inform decision making
- Ability to lead and energize cross-functional teams, especially peers in customer facing roles
- Adaptive communication skills to influence cross functionally without direct authority, comfort speaking with customers and business partners
- Passion for the technology, for developer communities, great product design and usability
- Confidence, creativity, and a competitive drive to seize market share from the competition
- Motivated self-starter with an agility and ability to manage ambiguity to deal with change and still meet business objectives
- A great listener with an aptitude and maturity for providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Development and/or UX experience preferred
- BA/BS in software engineering, computer science and/or relevant work experience in the tech space.