Boston, MA · Job # 8427RK
Join experts in mechanical engineering, hardware, software and algorithm development to create the next wave of technology solutions for Global Fortune 100 enterprise clients.
Exciting and highly collaborative working environment!
Easily accessible by Commuter train and the “T”
- Develop product strategy based on company’s overall business strategy; construct coherent product portfolio and road map; propose new products and feature enhancement; manage the life cycle of existing products
- You will be the product champion with a demonstrated understanding of market need, ROI and business cases.
- Define and prioritize functional requirements prior to crafting concisely written functional specifications for product design and development.
- Perform market analysis by actively engaging customers and prospects to collect input and feedback on product features, market needs, value propositions, and competition/risk assessment
- Lead new products through close collaboration with engineering and project management teams to define and prioritize product features and deliverables, and establish release plans
- Define acceptance criteria for individual functional requirement and perform user acceptance test based on the criteria
- Assist marketing team in promoting new and existing products; assist sales team in pre and post-sales communication with customers on product features, competitive advantages and value propositions
- 4+ years as a Product Manager bring experience with enterprise hardware/software products and proven success in launching new products
- Proven ability in capturing market problems/needs via direct interactions with customers and prospects and in composing of functional requirements targeting Development and QA team members
- Skilled in articulating new products and features and their values internally and externally
- Experience in writing marketing and technical documents
- Knowledge of navigation, real-time location services (RTLS), and/or GPS solutions is highly desirable
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Business, Technology or related field. MS or MBA is a plus