"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Hybrid work environment- West of Boston, MA · Job # 8985RK
- Collaborate with the product team to build product roadmaps that align with the company vision and goals.
- Ensure consistent communication of the product vision, goals and value proposition to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner closely with operations, marketing, experience design and healthcare experts to develop requirements and processes to build scalable product offerings.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Utilize data and insights to drive informed decisions.
- Work with designers and researchers to create and validate solutions to customer problems.
- Own and manage on-time delivery of high-quality product functionality utilizing the Agile Methodology.
- 3+ years of software product management experience
- Prior experience developing B2B and B2C products in Agile and/or Scrum environment.
- Track record of success in a highly dynamic and fast-moving culture.
- Highly collaborative and open/willing to give and receive direct feedback.
- Consistent High bar of excellence in process of developing products from inception to “go to market”.
- Healthcare-related experience a plus.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or tech-business fields.