Lexington, MA · Job # 8311RK
You are a Product Management leader experienced in cross-functional collaboration in developing products based on data-driven insights of a rapidly changing competitive landscape, existing clients and domestic and international prospects.
- Work closely with key customers and strategic partners to gather and analyze customer problems, use cases, applications usage gaining a deep understanding of solution/ product requirements
- Manage and prioritize the matrix of integration sources and targets, work with technology partners to understand their roadmap, manage certifications, and identify optimal ways to integrate
- Perform competitive analysis, market, and industry research and leverage your broad industry experience to help develop new ideas and solutions
- Prioritize product direction by maintaining a detailed product roadmap supported by thorough analysis and competitive positioning
- Manage the entire product/solution life cycle from strategic planning to development to release and go to market of product, solution and other required elements for successful product driving a cross-functional, cross-organization and geographically distributed team
- Participate in wide go-to-market plans, working and guiding partner(s) and product and corporate marketing
- Develop and champion product positioning, develop sales strategy, validate market messaging, and evangelize your product offerings both internally and externally
- Contribute and/or develop various aspects of sales kits including whitepapers, messaging documents, presentations and product demonstrations
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years in product management, consulting, product specialist or technical marketing roles
- Ability to perform market analysis and competitive analysis and define product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos
- Experience with database and data warehouse technologies
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Map Reduce, SPARC, Hive, SQOOP etc.) and/or experience with a leading Hadoop distribution vendor or related technologies is a plus
- Experience with integration middleware (application development and integration) products and technologies is a plus – Data Integration, ETL, EAI, Data Prep, Database, Enterprise Service Bus, Service Orchestration, BPM, Web and Application Servers, User Interface.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team are a must
- Academic foundation preferably in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline- B.S. required. M.S. or MBA a plus.
- Travel as needed for customer visits, industry conferences, providing thought leadership and evangelism, supporting marketing activities at trade shows